English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight
English Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fadl reveals Jose talk

Go down

Fadl reveals Jose talk Empty Fadl reveals Jose talk

Post by abdo Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Fadl reveals Jose talk
By:Omar AbdelAziz | Mon , 18 Apr 2011 - 11:5| (297)
0 Bookmark and Share Share

Ahli striker Mohamed Fadl explained how manager Manuel Jose inspired him to score the winning goal in Sunday’s league game against Gaish.

Fadl, who was handed his first start under Jose, grabbed the only goal of the game on 82 minutes, following a series of missed chances throughout the match.

As Jose was about to make his final substitution, it was likely that Fadl would be the man making way, but the Portuguese manager called his striker for a touchline talk before deciding to keep him.

“I am proud to be playing under a manager like Jose,” said Fadl, who scored his first goal since last September.

“He told me ‘I will keep because it is normal for a striker to face bad luck in front of goal, and I am confident you will score before the end of the game’.”

abdo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down