English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight
English Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Gomez and Franck Ribery pledge their futures to Bayern Munich

Go down

Mario Gomez and Franck Ribery pledge their futures to Bayern Munich Empty Mario Gomez and Franck Ribery pledge their futures to Bayern Munich

Post by abdo Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:45 am

Mario Gomez and Franck Ribery pledge their futures to Bayern Munich
Mario Gomez and Franck Ribery have both pledged their futures to Bayern Munich on Thursday and spoke out in support of the club's under-fire president Uli Hoeness.
Mario Gomez and Franck Ribery pledge future to Bayern Munich
Opening up: Franck Ribery has committed his future to Bayern Munich Photo: GETTY IMAGES
By Telegraph staff and agencies 2:32PM BST 07 Apr 2011

French winger Ribery has a contract until 2015, while Germany striker Gomez, the Bundesliga's joint top-scorer with 19 goals in 26 games, is contracted until 2013, but both insist they are not going anywhere.

"I'm staying at Bayern, I feel good here, I will not be going away," Ribery told Munich newspaper TZ.

And Gomez, who has scored 30 goals in all competitions for Bayern this season, said he plans on staying in Bavaria for the foreseeable future.

"It's not as though I intend to leave the club even after my contract expires," he said.

With Bayern needing to finish second in the Bundesliga to be guaranteed a Champions League place next season, Dutch winger Arjen Robben has hinted he may leave after saying he has no desire to play Europa League football next season.

abdo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum