English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight
English Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shokri set for Hoffenheim trial

Go down

Shokri set for Hoffenheim trial Empty Shokri set for Hoffenheim trial

Post by abdo Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Shokri set for Hoffenheim trial
| Mon , 18 Apr 2011 - 19:43| (178)
0 Bookmark and Share Share

Hoffenheim tabled an offer for Ahli's Ahmed Shokri starting next season and the Red Devils have already allowed him to travel for a trial at the Bundesliga side.

Last Friday, Shokri first revealed Hoffenheim's verbal approach, saying the Cairo club didn't let him fly to Germany because they wanted to keep hold of him.

But apparently Ahli had a change of heart after Dietmar Hopp's outfit came up with a tangible bid for the promising midfielder, who's eager to play European football.

"Ahli have received an official offer for me from Hoffenheim. They are seeking to land me by the end of the season," Shokri told FilGoal.com.

"Their letter stated the length of the contract and the transfer fee, and now I'm waiting for the football committee and the coaching staff to discuss it."

Shokri has been confined to the bench since Manuel Jose was reinstalled as Ahli manager early in January.

"I wish both clubs could reach an agreement so as I realize my dream, which is to ply my trade abroad at a young age," the 21-year-old added.

Ahli's transfer guru Adli Al-Qaeyi confirmed that Hoffenheim have made an offer for Shokri.

abdo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down