English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

English Department
You are not a member of the forum please register and introduce yourself in the Welcome Forum.
Best Regards
iRoN knight
English Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint was wrong, admits Abdul-Wahed

Go down

Complaint was wrong, admits Abdul-Wahed Empty Complaint was wrong, admits Abdul-Wahed

Post by abdo Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Complaint was wrong, admits Abdul-Wahed
By:Omar AbdelAziz | Wed , 13 Apr 2011 - 17:15| (85)
0 Bookmark and Share Share

Zamalek keeper Abdul-Wahed Al-Sayed admitted he was wrong to file a complaint against the club, stressing that he has no problem with the management.

The veteran goalie was almost stripped of the captain’s armband after leading more than 10 players into filing a complaint against Zamalek over unpaid wages.

He then revealed the tense relationship with football director Ibrahim Hassan, threatening to leave the club before the end of his contract next season.

However, the 33-year-old had a significant change of heart after patching things up with Hassan.

Wrong

“There is no rift with the Zamalek management and I admit we were wrong in our complaint,” Abdul-Wahed told FilGoal.com.

“I have no intention of leaving the club. Actually I want to retire as a Zamalek player.”

It has yet to be known whether Abdul-Wahed will remain as Zamalek skipper or not in Thursday’s league game with Harras Hodoud.

abdo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down